Setting up a business in Kenya starts with registering a company with the Registrar of companies under the Business registration services Department. This is done online via the e-citizen portal
The process of registration a company in Kenya involves the following steps:
- Name search – Choose a name suitable for your company.
- Make the application for registration by executing the following forms
- Form CR 1
- Form CR 2
- Form CR 8
- Statement of Nominal Capital
- Beneficial ownership declaration form.
- Attach the required documents which induce.
- Scan of passport photo.
- Scan of passport for foreign directors / shareholders
- Scan of Notarized certificate of incorporation where the shareholder is a company.
- Complete and submit the application form for registration
- Pay the registration fee
- On approval, you shall be issued with a certificate of incorporation and a Form CR12 BY the Registrar of Companies
- Proceed with Kenya revenue authority pin certificate registration
OCL business associates offers you a credible platform to process your limited company and all subsequent compliance requirements in Kenya.
We provide the following services to our clients in East Africa:
Incorporations, Business registration, Company secretarial, Bank account opening, Registered office, Serviced office, Work permits/visas, Accounting/bookkeeping, Payments/Treasury, Tax compliance, Tax advisory, Audit, HR services & payroll, Trustee services, Private funds structures, Family office services, Resident directorships, Technology/IT infrastructure services, and Virtual CFO
As a regional expert provider of corporate services, Ocl business associates helps corporates and private clients seamlessly advance their businesses and interests in difficult-to-navigate markets in east Africa .A single Infrastructure for Africa-wide Expansion. Start, Scale and Operate your business in every east African country.