Limited Liability partnerships are commonly referred to as LLP and are Registered under the Limited Liability Partnership Act 2011.Application for limited liability partnership registration is done online via the government business registration portal.
Requirements for Registration of a Limited liability Partnership in Kenya.
- Proposed Business name for name search approval.
- The nature of Business / activities the LLP shall undertake.(Where professional in nature, relevant qualification certificates should be attached)
- Names of the partners/s in Full. Where a corporation, name and copies of certificates of incorporation
- Postal address for the LLP.
- Proposed Physical address of the Partnership. Address includes Name of road, Plot number, town, county.
- Copy of ID / Passport of the Partners / Managers.
- Passport photo of the Partners/ managers.
- Consent to Act as manager
We provide the following services to our clients in East Africa:
Incorporations, Business registration, Company secretarial, Bank account opening, Registered office, Serviced office, Work permits/visas, Accounting/bookkeeping, Payments/Treasury, Tax compliance, Tax advisory, Audit, HR services & payroll, Trustee services, Private funds structures, Family office services, Resident directorships, Technology/IT infrastructure services, and Virtual CFO
As a regional expert provider of corporate services, Ocl business associates helps corporates and private clients seamlessly advance their businesses and interests in difficult-to-navigate markets in east Africa .A single Infrastructure for Africa-wide Expansion. Start, Scale and Operate your business in every east African country.